THE RED CAMEL IS HOSTING A 15th ANNIVERSARY YEAR SCAVENGER HUNT!!!
OUR SCAVENGER HUNT IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED
As of 1:45 pm US central time, we have ALL TEN winners and the hunt is officially closed!!
Congratulations to our winners and thank you to those that participated!
Our Scavenger Hunt has ended and we have 10 diligent winners! We have listed the prizes and winners names below. Thanks to everyone who participated!
1 $100 Gift Certificate - KS Brooks
1 Pair Central Asian Chandelier Jhumka Style Earrings - Lora Zapata
1 $50 Gift Certificate - Penelope Bashe
1 Kuchi Choker - Brittney Gray
1 $25 Gift Certificate - Cassandra Delp
1 Pair Miao Abstract Cutout Earrings - Connie Stephens
1 Tribal Mirror or Embroidery Belt Base - Arianna Johnson
1 Pack of 50 Small Tribal Coins - Christina Duke
1 Pack of 50 Small Tribal Coins - Tonyafay Schuerman
1 Pack of 50 Small Tribal Coins - Winter Star
1. Scavenger hunt begins on Monday, August 6 at 12:01 am US central time.
2. Search the web site for 12 camel silhouettes (see bottom of this page for example). Each camel silhouette has a 6-digit alpha-numeric code on the side. Find all 12 and copy down the codes.
3. Send an email to email@example.com with a list of all 12 codes. Codes can be listed in any order as long as all 12 are listed correctly. This is the ONLY way to enter. Any other form of entry will be disqualified.
4. DO NOT SEND COPIES OF THE IMAGES attached to your email. Codes must be listed in your email IN TEXT ONLY. Entries with images will be disqualified.
5. The first person to email all 12 correct codes in a list format will have their choice of any one of the listed prizes. The next person to send in all 12 correct codes will have their choice of one of the remaining prizes, and so on, until all prizes have been awarded.
6. One entry/prize per person.
7. No purchase required to win. Images will not be listed on checkout pages, account pages or any other page that requires a login or purchase to view.
8. By entering this contest you agree that if you submit a winning entry your name and/or image may be used on the social media page(s) of The Red Camel.
9. Entrants must be 21 years of age to enter or must have parental consent to enter.
10. Owners and employees of The Red Camel and their families are ineligible for prizes.
11. The Red Camel is not responsible for problems with contest entries, including but not limited to, entries which are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties. The Red Camel is not responsbile for replies to your entry being directed to your "spam" folder.
12. The Red Camel reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest if the contest is not capable of being completed as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, “bugs,” tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures of any kind or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest. The decision of The Red Camel to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest shall be final in all respects.
13. All persons entering the scavenger hunt agree to be bound by all listed rules.
Contest begins Monday, August 6 and ends when all prizes have been awarded. Good luck and happy hunting!
WHERE IMAGES WILL APPEAR
Camel silhouettes will be scattered throughout the web site. Images may be contained on any of the web site pages EXCEPT "My Account" pages, shopping cart page or checkout pages. Please note that the web site contains Category and Product pages - linked to at the top left-hand side of all pages of the web site AND Information ages - linked to at the bottom left-hand side of all pages of the web site.
Camel silhouettes will not appear on the web site until the start date/time of this contest.
WHEN IMAGES WILL APPEAR ON THE WEB SITE
Camel silhouettes will not appear on the web site until the start date/time of Monday, August 6 at 12:01 am US Central Time.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR ENTRY
Send your entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED
The first person to email all 12 correct codes will have their choice of one prize. The next person to send in all 12 correct codes will have their choice of remaining prizes, and so on, until all prizes are awarded. Prize list will be updated as prizes are claimed. Check the top of this page for remaining prizes throughout the contest. Prizes will be emailed (gift certificates), mailed or can be picked up by winners.
TYPE OF IMAGES YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR
Camel silhouettes will be similar to the image at the bottom of this page with a six digit alpha-numeric code on the side. Size and color may vary by image.